Quests: "So Much Fun! & "Fall Festival" will have their timers extended by 36h due to all the reload errors this past weekend!
Including Tips for New Adventure: Happy Zoo!
- To receive the next Helping Shmooxy quest, you must upgrade your Shmooxy Tent
- Shmoo Tamer, Juggler & Magician, Shell Game Shmoo & Store on Wheels must be left on your land, do not sell or store them or they will no longer count toward the "So Much Fun!" quest
- Also - Shmoo Tamer, Juggler and Magician can drop randomly from the Circus Tent, if you have one from the old Circus Event, craft the Circus Gifts to try for the buildings from those. They will count toward the quest once placed on your land and constructed. You can have any combination of the 5 minis to count toward the quest. It does not have to be one of each.
- Drops will continue until the timer expires even if you complete all quests
Animals you will need for Quest: Helping Shmooxy:
- 1/5 - Sell (10) Adult Pigflies
- 2/5 - Sell (10) Adult Bullys
- 4/5 - Sell (4) Adult Big-eared Buns
- 5/5 - Sell (4) Birds of Happiness
Where to Find Items:
- Battery: Sell Light Bulb Cat
- Bulbs: Harvest Crop - "Light Bulb Bush"
- Empty Boxes: Laboratory Pg. 3/6
- Light Bulb Bush: 5 min Crop
- Light Bulb Cat: Crafted in Wonder Workshop
- Prize Ticket Decorations: Purchased from Store > Featured Goods tab
- Prize Tickets:
*Note: Prize Tickets can be crafted in the Wonder Workshop and from collecting Shmooxy's Tent:
-Collect yourself = 1 ticket
-Enchanting = +1 additional ticket
-Accepting Neighbors help = +1 for level 1 & 2 Tents
-Accepting Neighbors help = +2 for level 3, 4 & 5 Tents.
In the Store > Featured Goods tab, there are many items you can purchase with Prize Tickets.
Most are just adorable decorations that will give you Magic Experience points
when you place them, but a few will start mini-quests when placed.
Click a Picture to Visit the Quest Details Page
Most people will have an idea of what they want to purchase from the Featured Goods tab in the Store, but for those who don't, we have compiled a list of all the items and provided a comparison between the "Large" version of Resource Buildings and their normal counterpart. The "Buildings" portion of this table is listed beginning with most useful.
|Shell Game Shmoo||149||1 Shmoo, 15c, 120m||
|Store on Wheels||119||1 Shmoo, 120m||220c, 50xp||2h|
|Shmoo Tamer||99||1 Shmoo, 120m,|
2 Happy Potions
|Shmoo Magician||99||1 Shmoo, 120m,|
2 Happy Potions
|Shmoo Juggler||99||1 Shmoo, 120m,|
2 Happy Potions
|Cozy Bun||25||50m every 2h||45c, 5xp||700c|
Holly Berry x2
|Bub||5||1 Frog +30 mana|
|Clownala||10||1 Agaric Mushroom +30 mana|
|Sturdy House||169||Gives +1 Shmoo||The more Shmoos you have on your land, the more tasks you can accomplish in less time. If you can afford the cost, I highly recommend it.|
|Large Woodlot||49||Costs: 2 Shmoos +160 mana|
The Large Woodlot is one of the best items you can purchase in game. Everything requires lumber! And - this gives as much lumber as 2 Level 4 Woodlots. But uses half the Shmoos and half the space.
|Large Pen||29||Holds 8 Animals||This is a great purchase and price! It takes up the same amount of space as the regular animal pen for coins, but holds twice as many animals.|
|Large Lumber Mill||49||
Cost: 2 Shmoos 500 Lumber /mana
Gives: 20 Planks +3Poles every 8h
This requires 1 more Shmoo to run but you save a ton of lumber each time! This is a great purchase too
Cost: 1 Shmoo, 800m
Gives: 200 Rocks +2 Precious Stones
While it gives more Rocks, they are not as useful as Lumber; the timer is an hour longer and you get the same amount of PStones with no greater chance of Copper Nuggets dropping. It's useful but I would prioritize other buildings first
|Large Library||149||Cost: 1 Shmoo, 300mana, 3 Books Gives: 3 Knowledge, 80xp|
Since most of us get our Knowledge by clicking neighbors Large Libraries the extra knowledge drop is not that significant. The main reason to have a Large Library is to provide a source of free Knowledge for your Neighbors. For this reason, it falls last on the list here.