Return to ➽ ➽ Animals & Nurseries
|Unlock Req's||Level 17|
|Harvest Timer||4 hours|
|Item||Gives 1 Bully|
|Misc||Clicking Neighbors nursery will give you +1 Bully|
You are first introduced to Animals via the quest: Animal Husbandry 3/3, which asks you to build a Pigfly Nursery.
- Bully Nurseries are available for purchase at Level 17
- You will be given a quest: Horns & Hooves 2/3 that asks you to build a Bully Nursery. It will automatically update the objective if you build one prior
- Nurseries allow you to produce 1 Animal every 4h.
- Casting an enchantment will give you 2 Animals every 4h
- Allowing a Neighbor to harvest the Nursery will increase by +1 Animal.
- Animals will stack so you will not see multiple animals drop when you collect your nursery but multiples will drop if you enchant / have neighbors harvest for you, just check your inventory count before and after to see the increase
- Note 1: You may also harvest Neighbors Nurseries and receive a free Bully!
The Animals you produce in your Nursery and harvest from neighbors can be found in your Inventory > Harvest tab.
- Note 2: There is now a cap on building Nurseries, you may now purchase 1 of each type.
- If you see neighbors with multiple Nurseries that is because they were allowed to keep any extra Nurseries they purchased prior to this change.
- Selling Bullies at Neighbors Market = 65c
- Selling Bully at your own Market = 15c
- Selling Bully from Pens = 300c
Click for » » Pigfly Nursery Info « «