Return to ➽ ➽ Dragon Info
- The Greenhouse serves 2 purposes:
- Trovants are crafted in the Greenhouse, then planted from inventory and upon harvesting you will get a Dragon Treat! Hungry Dragons love these!
You will want to craft the color of Trovant that corresponds with the color of the Dragon you wish to feed.
- Crafting many Trovants can use up a lot of resources that you will need in timed quests.
It is always best to have neighbors feed your dragons when possible so that you can save on nectar, seeds, ink and other valuable inventory stock
Always enchant your Greenhouse so that you get 2 Trovants or Tulips!
- Trovants are a crop that must be planted from inventory and harvested to get the Dragon Treat
- Tulip recipes are locked until you purchase & place the Lazy Spot
- You will not get a Daily Task from the Good Deeds Department asking you to harvest Tulips unless you have the Lazy Spot
- Tulips grow in 10 minutes and give 60 mana + petals that are used in Laboratory recipe - Flower of Three. The Flower of Three is used to make cute items from the first page of the Wonder Workshop
- Always enchant your Greenhouse so you get 2 items instead of 1
- Red, Yellow & Purple Tulips can also be purchased for Rubies in the Store