NOTE: Game update!!! Sugar and Lollipop drops back into the game. They will now drop even if you have finished the Quest: Sweet Madness 7/7 but will stop dropping upon completion of Quest: Beautify 4/4!
This is how you work with your neighbors to remove Ghosts & Boxes from your land without either of you using any resources!
- Set your Hats up in rows of 5
- Ask Neighbors to come click a row of Hats
- Clear the Hats your Neighbor has clicked (Indicated by the blue glow)
- Accept Neighbors help!
- Since you already removed the Hat, your Neighbors click will instead remove whatever came out of the Hat!
- You will get all the items that drop from the Ghosts & Boxes and won't have to craft a bunch of Round Candy, Sweet Pumpkins or Carpenter's Kits!
There are 3 tutorial quests to introduce the Halloween features. The Main quests are broken up into 3 Chapters organized below. The side quests are for upgrading Shmoocula's Castle.
|Chapter||Spawned Hats||Hat Drops||Drop details|
|Hat with a Surprise 1-6||Happy Hat||Shabby Box, Tiny Ghost, Friendly Scarecrow||
1. Shabby Box needs 1 hammer.
2. Tiny Ghost (needs 6 Gummy Candy) = 5 xp, 10c, 2 Jack-o'-cookies
3. Friendly Scarecrow (needs 6 Gummy Candy) = Friendly Scarecrow for a pen. Adult Scarecrows give 3 Jack-o'-cookies
|Treats for All 1-6||Snarky Hat||Sturdy Box, Little Ghost||
1. Sturdy Box needs 2 hammers
2. Little Ghost (needs 1 round candy) = 8xp, 15c, 4 jack-o'-cookies
|Sweet Madness 1-7||Sneaky Hat||
Final Box, Ghost Chief
1. Final Box needs 1 Carpenter Kit
2. Ghost Chief (needs 1 Sweet Pumpkin) = 10xp, 20c, 7 Jack-o'-cookies
How do I get Happy, Snarky & Sneaky Hats??!
The Hats are just like normal ground spawn (Weeds / Trees etc) - They will grow randomly on your land. If you are not seeing them, leave your game idle for 45m to an hour, stay in your own land doing stuff, don't visit neighbors or refresh until that hour is up and then reload the game. Do that a few times and it should kick-start the hats. It requires patience but eventually you will have all you need. In the meantime, you can work on the Shmoocula Castle quest (New Life) and stock up on Gummy Candy, Scarecrows and Jack-o-lanterns from the Halloween Collection (Used to upgrade the Castle). Plenty to do and lots of time to do it in!
In the Store > Featured Goods tab, there are many items you can purchase with Jack-o-Cookies.
Most are just adorable decorations that will give you Magic Experience points
when you place them, but a few will start mini-quests when placed.