Return to ➽ ➽ Helpful Info
There are times in Charm Farm where your game is not working properly and you will need to take a log to send to support.
These 3 tabs will show you how to do that.
These are the steps to follow to take a typical log file:
- Open the Game (not in full screen)
- Click anywhere on the game screen and type: waw
- A small black Utility Window will appear in the upper left corner of the game window
- Hold the ALT key on your keyboard and click the "Sv" button in the black Utility Window
- This will open a window where you can save the log file on your PC
- Send the log file to Support, PM it to Phaedrah or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A HAR file is only necessary when there are game loading issues.
You will need to use Google Chrome Browser to take this type of log file.
- Open Google Chrome
- Press F12 button on your keyboard (this opens a console window)
- Click "Network" tab at the top of the console window
- Type: https://apps.facebook.com/charmfarm in the Chrome Address Bar & press enter (You can copy and paste the url from here)
- You will see text appear in the Network tab of the console window
- Right click on any line of text in the console window and choose "Save as HAR with content"
- This file will need to be sent via Email: email@example.com or to whatever email address Charm Farm Tech Support gives you.
- Simultaneously press "Winkey + r" on your keyboard (this opens the "Run" Window)
- Type: cmd, then click "Ok"
- A black window will appear - type: tracert wnwfb.nevosoft.ru (press enter)
- Wait for the phrase: "Trace Complete" to appear, then copy or screenshot all the contents in that window and send to Support or a Community Helper