Return to ➽ ➽ Animals & Nurseries
|Unlock Req's||Level 7|
|Harvest Timer||1 hour|
|Misc||Clicking Neighbors will give you a Pigfly|
You are first introduced to Animals via the quest: Animal Husbandry 3/3, which asks you to build a Pigfly Nursery.
Once you reach L7 you can build a Pigfly Nursery prior to receiving the quest and it will automatically update that objective. You need to be L17 to Purchase a Bully Nursery.
- Nurseries allow you to produce 1 Animal every 1h.
- Casting an enchantment will give you 2 Animals every 1h
- Allowing a Neighbor to harvest the Nursery will increase by +1 Animal.
- Animals will stack so you will not see multiple animals drop when you collect your nursery but multiples will drop if you enchant / have neighbors harvest for you, just check your inventory count before and after to see the increase
- Note 1: You may also harvest Neighbors Nurseries and receive a free Pigfly or Bully!
The Animals you produce in your Nursery and harvest from neighbors can be found in your Inventory > Harvest tab.
- Note 2: There is now a cap on building Nurseries, you may now purchase 1 of each type.
- If you see neighbors with multiple Nurseries that is because they were allowed to keep any extra Nurseries they purchased prior to this change.
Click for » » Bully Nursery Info « «