Return to ➽ ➽ Timed Event Quests
The information on this page was posted the first time this quest was released in July 2016. There may have been changes to build requirements or other parts of the quest in subsequent releases. Please add any changes to comments at the bottom of the page and we can update things. Thanks!
The Ancient Stump brings us lovely birds and colorful flowers!
- This is a TIMED QUEST NOW!
- Ancient Stump 3/11 triggers: Enchant the Stump 1 followed by Enchant the Stump 2.
- Ancient Stump 10/11 triggers: Enchant the Stump 3 (note: items will stop dropping until 11/11 starts)
- The Enchant quests will be timed (2 Days to complete). Do not trigger the timed portions if you are not prepared to complete them. If you fail any of the (3) timed Enchant quests you will be unable to upgrade your Stump to level
- Nuts drops randomly from clearing any ground spawn on your own land.
- Thousand-Year-Old Bush will drop 100% of the time from any of your Ruins.
- Ancient Bird will drop randomly when you harvest your Weird Shop and 100% of the time when Neighbors harvest them.
Ancient Stump 1/11:
- Find (5) Nuts by clearing any ground spawn (Random drop)
- Harvest any (5) crops on your land
- Craft Spells (3) times in the Tower of Magic
- Note: This quest and Ancient Stump 2/11 have a 14D timer
Ancient Stump 2/11:
- Place the Ancient Stump on your land
- Find (4) Thousand-Year-Old Bushes by collecting from any of your Ruins
- Harvest (4) branches from the Thousand-Year-Old Bush crops (plant from your inventory)
Ancient Stump 3/11:
Completion of this quest will trigger the 2 day Timed Quests: "Enchant the Stump 1/3" followed by "Enchant the Stump 2/3"
- Have a Wonder Workshop
- Send Neighbors (5) Grapevines as gifts
- Craft (2) Nest in your Wonder Workshop
Ancient Stump 4/11:
- Find Ancient Birds in your Weird Shops (random when you collect your Weird Shops, 100% drop when neighbors collect them)
- Get (1) Purple Feather by selling full-grown Ancient Birds
- Upgrade the Ancient Stump to Level 2 (see the Ancient Stump Build tab for details)
Ancient Stump 5/11:
- Find (15) Nuts by clearing any ground spawn
- Enchant your Weird Shop (2) times
- Harvest (8) Branches from Thousand-Year-Old Bushes
Ancient Stump 6/11:
- Ask Neighbors to collect from your Weird Shops (5) times
- Craft (5) Nests in the Wonder Workshop
- Sell (2) adult Ancient Birds to get Purple Feathers
Ancient Stump 7/11:
- Enchant (3) Ruins
- Harvest (20) Branches from Thousand-Year-Old Bushes
- Upgrade the Stump to Level 3 (see the Ancient Stump Build tab for details)
Ancient Stump 8/11:
- Collect (20) Vines
- Give (40) Gifts to your Neighbors
- Sell (30) times in your Neighbors' Markets
Ancient Stump 9/11:
- Collect from any of your Woodlots (4) times
- Enchant Houses (20) times
- Upgrade the Ancient Stump to Level 4 (see the Ancient Stump Build tab for details)
Ancient Stump 10/11: Completion of this quest will trigger the 2 day Timed Quests: "Enchant the Stump 3/3" - All drops will stop until you reach quest: Ancient Stump 11/11"
- Have your neighbors collect from your Weird Shops (8) times
- Craft (6) Nests in the Wonder Workshop
- Collect from your Fairy Dwelling (30) times
Ancient Stump 11/11:This quest is triggered by completion of: Enchant the Stump 3/3 - Drops will begin again.
- Have Neighbors click your Weird Shop (10) times
- Gift (40) Vines to your Neighbors
- Upgrade the Ancient Stump to Level 5 (see the Ancient Stump Build tab for details)
Enchant the Stump 1/3: Triggered upon completion of Quest: Ancient Stump 3/11
- FInd (1) Elderberries from the Gatherer Collection
- Sell (20) items at Neighbors Market
- Sending Neighbors (10) Gifts
Enchant the Stump 2/3: Triggered upon completion of Quest: Enchant the Stump 1/3
- Find (1) Chaga Mushroom from the Gatherer Collection
- Feed Neighbors Pigflies (30) times
- Harvest any (20) crops on your own land
Enchant the Stump 3/3:Triggered upon completion of the Quest: Ancient Stump 10/11
- Find (1) Northern Bilberry from the Gatherer Collection
- Trade in (1) Gatherer Collection
- Harvest (25) Belladonna (crafted in the Laboratory)