Return to ➽ ➽ Helpful Info
♥ ♥ ♥
Charm Farm is challenging.
You will need a lot of Resources & Items that are nearly impossible to get on your own.
We have a strategy that requires nothing more than Neighbor cooperation!
This strategy works so well, the vast majority of Charm Farm Players use it.
Fortunately, It's very easy to learn and I will lay it out for you in a few simple steps.
The concept is simple - We share! You get your resources from me & I
get my resources from you! Our goal is to have a pool of shared resources!
Here is how it works:
1) Be a Resource Angel
- A Resource Angel is someone who tries to keep some of their resource buildings full and ready to be harvested so that Neighbors who visit can "pillage" resources from them.
2) When you visit Neighbors, you have 2 choices: Pillage or Help
- If you are going to "Pillage" - Always start with a Resource Building as your 1st click since that is where your Neighbor will see your avatar and they can decide if they want to allow or decline your visit.
Remember: If your visit is declined, you still get whatever dropped during your visit. "Decline" has no effect on the visitor.
- If you are going to "Help" - Use all 5 clicks to help your Neighbor.
- Here is a list of things that are considered "Help"
- Clicking on a Building with a "Help Required" or "Billboard" sign next to it.
- Clicking on items requested on the group Help thread
- Feeding Animals & Dragons
- Selling at the Market
- Houses & Mana Sources aren't particularly helpful but they are neutral clicks if you have no other options
Important: If you help someone who has a sign next to a Resource Building,
you should use the rest of your clicks on "Help" items only!
3) Never mix the two! Either Pillage or Help but do not "Mix Clicks"
- If you feed an Animal and then click a Resource Building your Neighbor will then have to refill the building, using a lot of materials and shmoo hours to make it ready for other Neighbors to get resources from.
This is why you will often see Billboards that ask you: "Do not Mix Clicks"
Remember: This strategy only works if we help each other keep
Resource Buildings filled by clicking those 1st when we pillage!
- Here is a handy picture to show you which Buildings are considered "Resource Buildings" - please feel free to save it to your computer or share it with others.