I would highly recommend purchasing a Large Woodlot - however, while saving up Rubies for that premium building, you should build at least (2) Woodlots and upgrade them to L4 as soon as you're able.
- Two L2 Woodlots = 2 Shmoos - 80L every 45 mins
- One L4 Woodlot = 2 Shmoos - 80L every 45 mins
So the L4 would take up half the space and might be the best way to go. Having multiple woodlots and running them as often as you can, helps tremendously. Even if it's just one L4 and two L2's. Depending on the # of Shmoos and space you have a available
- Note 1: A L3 Woodlot is not as efficient as a L2 or L4
- Note 2: Upgrading a Woodlot to L4 is pretty cheap!
- Important: In order to Upgrade your Woodlot you will need to reach the required Magic Level first. (see table below)
ML = Magic Level
||1 Shmoo, 20m
||1 Shmoo, 40m
||2 Shmoo, 60m
||2 Shmoo, 80m